Are you considering restorative, cosmetic, or orthodontic care, but aren’t sure what results to expect? Atlantic Dentistry at Bartram is proud to offer Virtual Smile Design—a cutting-edge technology that allows patients to get an accurate preview of the end result of their treatment.
Using digital imaging software and a 3D intraoral scan, our team of dental professionals can design a 3D model of your planned treatment and show you the projected outcome. This means no more guesswork when it comes to what kind of results to expect. With Virtual Smile Design in Jacksonville, FL, you’ll know exactly how your new smile will look before committing to the treatment. Read below to learn more about this amazing tool!
What Is Virtual Smile Design?
Virtual Smile Design is an advanced imaging system that allows us to simulate the end results of your dental treatment. We use a 3D intraoral scan to generate a model of your teeth, which is then used in conjunction with digital imaging software to simulate the final outcome. By modifying the image, we can see the effects of different treatments and show you what to expect.
Virtual Smile Design works great at previewing the end results produced by:
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- Invisalign® clear aligners
- Dental implants
With Virtual Smile Design, you can get a detailed view of your treatment—taking into account everything from the size and shape of your teeth to the color of your smile. This allows you to make informed decisions about your treatment plan and get the results that you really want!
Steps Involved In The Virtual Smile Design Process
- The first step of the process involves taking an intraoral scan. This allows us to get a 3D image of your teeth, which we can then use to design your virtual smile. We will also discuss your desired outcome and any details that you want to be included in the end result.
- The next step involves adjusting the digital image to simulate the outcome of your chosen treatment. This is done by manipulating the size, shape, and color of the teeth as well as any other factors that are necessary to achieve your desired look.
- After making the necessary adjustments, we will provide you with a preview of what results to expect, allowing you to make an informed decision about your treatment.
Benefits Of Virtual Smile Design
Virtual Smile Design offers many advantages that are helpful for both patients and dentists. Here are some of the benefits that this technology provides:
- Increased predictability: Virtual Smile Design helps us determine the plan that’s most likely to produce the best results for you.
- Improved patient satisfaction: By getting a preview of the final outcome, you can make sure that you’re getting what you really want.
- More efficient treatments: With this technology, treatments can be completed more quickly and efficiently.
If you’re interested in learning more about Virtual Smile Design and how it can help you make the most informed decisions about your dental care, contact Atlantic Dentistry at Bartram today! We’re excited to offer this revolutionary tool and help you achieve the smile of your dreams.